Post Graduate Programme
|Masters of Business Administration (Dual Specialization)||2 years programme|
|Masters of Business Administration (Financial Administration)||2 years programme|
|Programme Name||No. Of Seats|
|Masters of Business Administration (Full Time)||180|
|Masters of Business Administration (Full Time)||60|
Admission in MBA and MBA (FA) courses is done through a Regulatory Body DTE of Government of Madhya Pradesh. A Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) shall be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for MBA & Allied Courses for admission. Admission shall be done through Counselling on the basis of the common ranking list declared by AICTE.
AICTE shall prepare and notify common merit lists of CMAT on the basis of marks obtained by candidates. Admission shall be done by the online off campus counselling Authority through Counselling on the basis of common merit lists provided by AICTE. Admission in MBA against M.P. domiciled candidate seats, All India Seats, J&K Resident/Migrant Seats shall be done through Counselling on the basis of common merit lists provided by the AICTE of CMAT. If the seats remains vacant after the first round of counselling held on the basis of merit of common entrance test, then the decision regarding holding of second round of counselling either separately on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and/or simultaneously with the counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken by the competent authority keeping in view the number of vacant seats for a particular course and approximate number of candidates willing for admission.
The schedule of counselling shall be published in various news papers and shall also be available on website (https://dte.mponline.gov.in/.) of competent authority; Director, Technical Education, M.P. Bhopal.
MBA programme seeks to shape the students into successful and responsible professionals by educating them according to changing requirements of dynamic world. This is accomplished by setting the following goals:
- Development of leadership skills and professionalism right from beginning of their academic year.
- Managing and motivating a “Team” by being a part of it.
- Effectively handling adversities that are creating challenges for the growth of organization.
- Formulation and implementation of integrated strategies by applying multi disciplinary knowledge.
- Overall personality development by inculcating a sense of ethical values and social responsibility.
Upon successful completion of the course, a student will be able to
- Application of conceptual knowledge for decision making both as an individual or a team with the help of assignment.
- Performing in and handling multidisciplinary areas by participation in extra and co-curricular activities.
- Crossover learning experience through industry exposure and meets.
- Professional integrity by understanding individual, professional, ethical and social responsibility.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in continuing professional development and life-long learning.